Thank you for your interest in the Tucson Association of REALTORS® as an agent member.
Our goal is to be your resource for industry knowledge, educational opportunities, building business relationships, and charity/political activities which advance the real estate industry.
Here are the steps of an application process:
- Secure a license via the Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Choose a broker to hang your license
- You will make payment and receive your membership numbers for local, state and national Associations as well as your two education requirements
- Ensure your broker had connected you to their brokerage via ADRE
- Complete the Tucson Association of REALTORS® application for membership
- Your membership will be processed in the order it was received once we have verified a complete application
- The next step will be for us to connect with you for payment – please review the membership pricing for both the Association and Supra pricing (We have that tab and link should be here)
- Remember: All agents who hang their license with a broker that is a member of the Tucson Association of REALTORS ® will need to become an individual member of the Association
- You will need to complete an online Ethics class (no charge) and attend the TAR New Member Orientation within 90 days of membership. (Brokers within 30 days).
Thank you for your interest in the dynamic services we provide.