Join As A New Agent or Appraiser
Thank you for your interest in membership with the Tucson Association of REALTORS® (TAR) and the Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona (MLSSAZ).
Our goal is to be your resource for industry knowledge, educational opportunities, building business relationships, and charity/political activities which advance the real estate industry.
Here are the steps to apply for individual membership as an Agent or Appraiser:
If TAR is not your 1st Association membership please obtain a Letter of Good Standing from your primary association and email it to: email@example.com.
1. Complete the online application HERE:
- NAR NRDS # – required if you have primary membership at another association.
- The last page of the application, you will answer 4 questions (answers are based on the type of membership you are applying for). Only choose 1-Yes and 1-No answer for questions 1 + 2:
- Question 1: Interest in REALTOR® and MLS membership (this will give you access to Transaction Desk-Tucson Library of forms)
- Question 2: Interest in MLSSAZ BOC membership (eligibility requires primary membership at another association)
- Question 3: Active REALTOR® (yes answer requires primary membership at another association)
- Question 4: Primary REALTOR® Association (answering Other requires primary membership at another association).
2. Your membership will be processed in the order it was received and once we verify a complete application. Standard processing time for a complete application is up to 36 business hours.
3. Next, Member Services will contact you for payment. Click here to review the membership pricing for TAR and MLSSAZ. Pricing is pro-rated based on the month that you join. TAR will renew every December and MLSSAZ will renew every July.
4. Once payment has been processed, you will receive your:
- TAR, State and National membership number.
- MLSSAZ log-In
- Information on 2 mandatory education requirements due within 90 days:
- Free Mandatory Code of Ethics (COE)
- Free Mandatory Orientation
Secondary (primary membership at another association):
- TAR membership number.
- MLSSAZ log-in
- MLSSAZ Rules & Regulations
- Mandatory MLSSAZ quiz due back within 90 days.
For assistance with your online application or for more information please call Member Services at 520-327-4218.
Supra® is a separate transaction. Click here for Supra® pricing.
Thank you for your interest in the dynamic services we provide.