Thank you for your interest in membership with the Tucson Association of REALTORS® (TAR) and the Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona (MLSSAZ).
Our goal is to be your resource for industry knowledge, educational opportunities, building business relationships, and charity/political activities which advance the real estate industry.
Here are the steps to apply for individual membership as an Agent or Appraiser:
2) If TAR is not your 1st Association membership please obtain a Letter of Good Standing from your primary association and email it to: email@example.com.
3) Complete the online application HERE:
4) Your membership will be processed in the order it was received and once we verify a complete application. Standard processing time for a complete application is up to 36 business hours.
5) Next, Member Services will contact you for payment. Click here to review the membership pricing for TAR and MLSSAZ. Pricing is pro-rated based on the month that you join. TAR will renew every December and MLSSAZ will renew every July.
6) Once payment has been processed, you will receive your:
Secondary (primary membership at another association):
For assistance with your online application or for more information please call Member Services at 520-327-4218.
Supra® is a separate transaction. Click here for Supra® pricing.
Thank you for your interest in the dynamic services we provide.