Thank you for your interest in the Tucson Association of REALTORS®.
Our goal is to be your resource for industry knowledge, educational opportunities, building business relationships, and charity/political activities which advance the real estate industry.
Here are the steps of an application process:
- Secure a license via the Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Complete the Tucson Association of REALTORS® online application and the office application for membership
- Your membership will be processed in the order it was received once we have verified a complete application
- The next step will be for us to connect with you for payment – please review the membership pricing for both the Association and Supra pricing (We have that tab and link should be here)
- Once your application has been processed you will receive a call for payment
- You will make payment and receive your membership numbers for local, state and national Associations as well as your two education requirements
- You will need to complete an online Ethics class (no charge) and attend the TAR New Member Orientation. (Brokers within 30 days).