Thank you for your interest in membership with the Tucson Association of REALTORS® (TAR) and the Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona (MLSSAZ).
Our goal is to be your resource for industry knowledge, educational opportunities, building business relationships, and charity/political activities which advance the real estate industry.
Here are the steps to apply for a New Office and for individual membership as the Designated Broker or Appraiser OwnerBroker - Secure an office license via the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE). Appraiser Owner – skip to Step 2.
- If TAR is not your 1st Association membership please obtain a Letter of Good Standing from your primary association and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the office application here and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Complete the online application here:
- Your membership will be processed in the order it was received and once we verify a complete application. Standard processing time for a complete application is up to 36 business hours.
- Next, Member Services will contact you for payment. Click here to review the membership pricing for TAR and MLSSAZ. Pricing is pro-rated based on the month that you join. TAR will renew every December and MLSSAZ will renew every July.
- Once payment has been processed, you will receive your:
- TAR, State and National membership numbers.
- MLSSAZ log-In
- Information on 2 mandatory education requirements due within 30 days:
- Free Mandatory Code of Ethics (COE)
- Free Mandatory Orientation
Secondary (primary membership at another association):
- TAR membership number.
- MLSSAZ log-in
- MLSSAZ Rules & Regulations
- Mandatory MLSSAZ quiz due back within 30 days.
NOTE: NAR NRDS # - required if you have primary membership at another association.
The last page of the application, you will answer 4 questions (answers are based on the type of membership you are applying for). Only choose 1-Yes and 1-No answer for questions 1 + 2:
- Question 1: Interest in REALTOR® and MLS membership (this will give you access to Transaction Desk-Tucson Library of forms)
- Question 2: Interest in MLSSAZ BOC membership (eligibility requires primary membership at another association)
- Question 3: Active REALTOR® (yes answer requires primary membership at another association)
- Question 4: Primary REALTOR® Association (answering Other requires primary membership at another association).