TUCSON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, INC
CANDIDATE APPLICATION – REALTOR® DIRECTOR
Candidates must meet all qualifications as specified in the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Bylaws.
All qualified candidates as determined by the Nominating, Credentials and Recognition Task Force will appear on the ballot.
AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION.
Duties and Responsibilities of REALTOR® Director (One-Year Term and Two-Year Terms)
- The Board of Directors shall be charged with the management of the Association’s business, including the adoption of necessary rules and regulations and the levy of fines in the enforcement thereof.
Qualifications for REALTOR® Director are indicated below (Refer to Article XI of the Association Bylaws for Director Duties):
- Only REALTOR® members of the Tucson Association of REALTORS® may serve as REALTOR®
- REALTOR® Directors shall have served or be serving at least one (1) complete term as a Member of a Committee, Task Force or Working Group of TAR or TAR/MLS.
- REALTOR® Directors shall not be eligible to be elected to more than three (3) successive terms.
- No candidate for REALTOR® Director shall have a pending, unresolved felony charge nor have a felony conviction within the previous five (5) years.
- REALTOR® Director candidates shall not have an unfulfilled sanction resulting from a REALTOR® Professional Standards hearing pursuant to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.