TUCSON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, INC
CANDIDATE APPLICATION – AFFILIATE DIRECTOR
Candidates must meet all qualifications as specified in the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Bylaws.
All qualified candidates as determined by the Nominating, Credentials and Recognition Task Force will appear on the ballot.
AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION.
Duties and Responsibilities of TAR REALTOR® Directors
Duties and Responsibilities of TAR Officers and Directors include but are not limited to: Monthly Board of Director meetings, Leadership Training, an annual membership meeting, awards event and installation ceremony. Directors are encouraged to attend Association-sponsored functions and activities. Other duties and responsibilities specific to each office are listed below and in the Association Bylaws.
Affiliate Director (Two-Year Term)
- The Board of Directors shall be charged with the management of the Association’s business, including the adoption of necessary rules and regulations and the levy of fines in the enforcement thereof.
Qualifications for Affiliate Director are indicated below (Refer to Article XI of the Association Bylaws for Director Duties):
- Only Affiliate members of the Tucson Association of REALTORS® may serve as Affiliate Director.
- The Affiliate Director shall have served or be serving at least one (1) complete term as a member of a Committee, Task Force or Working Group of TAR or MLSSAZ.
- Affiliate Directors shall not be eligible to be elected to more than three (3) successive terms.
- No candidate for Affiliate Director shall have a pending, unresolved felony charge nor have a felony conviction within the previous five (5) years.
- Affiliate Director candidates shall not have an unfulfilled sanction resulting from a REALTOR® Professional Standards hearing pursuant to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.