Grant Application Process
Non-profit 501(c)3 organizations operating within the areas served by the Tucson Association of
REALTORS® are eligible for grant consideration provided they meet the evaluation criteria
Grant applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- The community need for the expenditure, as well as the number of people who will be
- The impact on the recipient organization.
- The location of the community served.
- The financial soundness and efficiency of the organization.
- Accuracy and completeness of the application.
- The structure of volunteer organization and level of volunteer support.
- Appropriate use of Tucson REALTORS® Charitable Foundation previous grants
Application Form: Tucson REALTORS® Charitable Foundation Grant Application
The application form must be completed and sent with the following:
•A list of the applicant organization's Board of Directors and Executive Staff.
•The names of three people or agencies that may be contacted as references.
•Annual budget with year-to-date financial statements.
•A copy of the IRS tax-exempt determination letter.
•A statement identifying any relationship you or the requesting organization may have with the Tucson REALTORS® Charitable Foundation.
Currently, there is $5,000 available for disbursement.
The Tucson REALTORS® Charitable Foundation Board of Directors meets quarterly (March,
June, September, and December) to evaluate applications. Applications must be received by
February 15th, May 15th, August 15th, and November 15th in order to be considered at the