TUCSON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, INC
CANDIDATE APPLICATION - VICE PRESIDENT
Candidates must meet all qualifications as specified in the Tucson Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Bylaws.
All qualified candidates as determined by the Nominating, Credentials and Recognition Task Force will appear on the ballot.
AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF APPLICATION.
Duties and Responsibilities of TAR Vice President
Duties and Responsibilities of TAR Officers and Directors include but are not limited to: Monthly Board of Director meetings, Leadership Training, an annual membership meeting, awards event and installation ceremony. Directors are encouraged to attend Association-sponsored functions and activities. Other duties and responsibilities specific to each office are listed below and in the Association Bylaws.
Qualifications for Vice President are indicated below (Refer to Article XIII of the Association Bylaws for Officer Duties):
- In the absence of the President and President-Elect, the Vice President shall act as the President of the Association.
- The Vice President shall perform such other duties as are requested by the President or Board of Directors to include but not limited to fostering new leadership and engaging members.
- The Vice President serves on the TAR Executive Committee.
- Only REALTOR® members of the Tucson Association of REALTORS® may serve as Officers.
- To be eligible for the position of Vice President, a Member shall have served one (1) year as an Association Director.
- No REALTOR® shall be eligible to be elected more than two (2) successive terms in the same Officer position.
- A candidate for Vice President shall not have a pending, unresolved felony charge nor have a felony conviction within the previous five (5) years.
- A candidate for Vice President shall not have an unfulfilled sanction resulting from a REALTOR® Professional Standards hearing pursuant to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.